Friday, September 8, 2017

Weekend Wanties


Click on the items to shop

Hi everyone and happy Friday! What a week! And the worst, it's not over yet, help haha! I started a new job this Monday and this week has been incredible. I have learnt more this week than I have done for all the years in school. It has been so much to take in and it takes time to settle in and to get used to it but it goes better and better and it's fun, I like it! 

So today I just wanted to share with you my current favorites. I love the Tease perfume from Victoria's Secrets, it's one of my absolute favorites and I really love it this time of the year because it's a warm scent that contains black vanilla, frozen pear and gardenia so it's very cozy! But also teasing of course... 😉

Ps. You find more posts like this one under the category "Lovely List"

Share:

1 comment

  1. These picks are so cute, I just love all of them!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig