Monday, September 4, 2017

Rose Pink Lace


Hi lovelies and welcome back to another week! I hope you have had a lovely weekend and that you're ready for new adventures now! 

I'm so in love with Zara at the moment! They have so much beautiful in stock right now! This lace top is new and I couldn't love the color more, it's the perfect pink shade. And also it has bell sleeves... And maybe you have noticed that I love these Valentino dupes from Primark as well. I wore them in Friday's post as well, oops! 

Top Zara

Pants Bikbok (similar)

Shoes Primark

Bag New Yorker

Earrings Forever 21






Share:

2 comments

  1. That outfit is so cute! I love that top.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole look from head to toe! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig