Friday, September 1, 2017

Beige


Hi everyone and happy Friday and also THANK GOOSH IT'S FRIDAY! This Friday has been totally crazy... I don't really understand yet what happened earlier today, but hopefully I can tell you later. 

So I had some internet issues yesterday but they are solved now so here comes today's post. I have been updating every weekday this week and it has been fun but I must tell you that it's not something I can continue with right now and what happened earlier today might have something to do with it...

Dress Vila

Shoes Primark

Bag New Look

Earrings Primark

Necklace Bijou Brigitte

Now, have a lovely weekend everyone and remember that the most important person is you and you deserve it ❤








Share:

3 comments

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig