Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Pop Of Pink


Hi everyone and happy hump day! This is an outfit I wore last week (Friday) when I and my friend went into town to visit the new Sephora store. I bought a foundation and I have a first impression video coming up on my YouTube Channel tomorrow when I try it so go into my channel and subscribe so you don't miss it!

Cardigan Stockholm LM / Mq (similar)

Top Primark (similar)

Slacks H&M

Shoes Primark

Bag Red Herring / Debenhams

Earrings Primark

Necklace Bijou Brigitte







Share:

4 comments

  1. love that camel coat! so classic for this transitional season

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute bag! I love a good pop of colour. I really like the top as well, it's so pretty.

    Marta - www.aroundcolours.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig