Monday, August 14, 2017

Pink, pearls And Bell Sleeves!


Could this top be more "me"?! Pink, pearls and bell sleeves. All my favorites in one top! It can't get any better! Shein really did a great job with this top haha! I think this is one of my top 10 favorite items in my wardrobe now actually. I just think it's so girly, feminine and fun! This top is available in a lot of different colors and prints like blue (love that one so much, I almost want to order it!), blue and white stripes (here), white and red stripes (here) and even yellow which is so cute! 

Top Shein

Slacks H&M

Shoes Primark

Bag New Look

Bracelet Glitter








Share:

1 comment

  1. This whole outfit is so gorgeous I love the detailing on the top!
    Xo, Kelsey | www.petiteinherpearls.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig