Wednesday, August 2, 2017

My Skincare Routine Using Exuviance


I got problem skin at a very young age, I was around 10 years when it started. And since that I have been struggling with my skin and tested hundreds (okay, maybe not hundreds, but a lot) of products. Maybe I should give you a little resume of what my skin is like. It's oily. Especially in the t-zone. I have a lot of blackheads and small bumps. It's not like pimples. It's just small bumps, like bad texture. Some products have worked a bit and for a while but then nothing happened and some haven't worked at all or made it worse. So now, at the age of 19 (but I was 18 when I started), I have had enough! 

I had heard about the skin care brand Exuviance in a podcast and the person had similar problems to me. I became very interested and did some research and the reviews were very mixed! Some people said it was the best things that had happened to them and some people said it was just a waste of money. But I decided to try them anyway since it seems very personal if they work or not. 

Exuviance isn't a brand you can buy in every drugstore. It's a skin therapist brand and they recommend you talk to a skin therapist before buying them. They know what will suit your skin and since Exuviance products contain acids, it's very important that you get a consulting before you start using them. 

But since it's a skin therapist brand and not something you find in the drugstore, they are quite expensive. But I wanted to buy them anyway and my mom wasn't so happy first but then she said "Well, sometimes you just have to take the risk and see what happens" and so I did. It broke my bank just a little but... Hey ho! Continue reading for reviews!

Directly when I started using the products, my skin felt smoother and softer. But nothing else happened. I felt a bit sad because I was afraid I had paid all those money for nothing but I waited and continued using the products because I knew that it can take some time for the skin to get used to products that contain acids. And I waited and waited and now I have started to see results! Three months later!

I use the cleanser together with the Luna Play brush but it's a no chargeable one so it has run out of battery but I still use it to massage the product into my skin and it works! My skin feels so smooth afterward! I'm also using their foundation and concealer sometimes and love both! The foundation is so light weight and it feels like I have nothing on my skin and the concealer has really good coverage.



I use the cleansing gel and toning lotion every morning and night. The best start and end of the day!


Night cream which I also use every night and purifying clay mask which I use once a week.



My skin is still oily but it's almost only in my t-zone. I was it in my whole face before but that has been better! And I don't have so many bumps left! I can count them on one hand a good day. Some days are better than others but I guess it's like that for everyone. But when I get a red spot or an irritated bump, it disappears a lot faster than before. And I can't remember last time I had a pimple (fingers crossed). I didn't have that so often before either but I have never had one since I started using Exuviance. 

I highly recommend Exuviance if you have problems with your skin. They don't only have products for oily skin. And btw, this is not sponsored or anything! I'm just honestly telling you about my experience. I'm sure it won't work for everyone but you have to be patient! You might see results after two weeks but don't get sad if you don't. It took three months for me! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig