Friday, August 4, 2017

Gingham Off The Shoulder Dress


Happy Friday everyone! I hope your week has been good and that you have something fun planned for the weekend! 

Isn't this dress cute? I have never been a fan of the gingham print so this is the first item in the print in my closet. I'm not so much for prints in general, except stripes and florals haha! But I really like this dress. I love that it's off the shoulder and it looks so girly I think! And it's less than $30!

Dress H&M

Shoes H&M (similar)

Bag Red Herring / Debenhams (similar)

Earrings Primark (similar)

Sunnies Similar






Share:

1 comment

  1. That dress is so adorable! I love it.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig