Friday, August 11, 2017

Everyday Dressed Up


Hi everyone and happy Friiday!! I hope you have had a nice week and that you have something fun planned for the weekend! I'm meeting my girls tomorrow so I'm happy 😁! 

This is an outfit I wore earlier this week. It's very simple, it's just a pair of jeans and a white tee but I dressed it up a bit to something more fun! I love how much details and accessories can do. 

And I'm very excited because I start working on Monday!! It will be my first real job ever and I'm so happy! It's not my number 1 job, I would prefer to work in a clothing store but it's something and I'm really looking forward to it! I think it will be fun!

Jacket Sfera

Top Object (similar, similar)

Jeans Lindex (similar, similar)

Shoes H&M (similar, similar, similar, similar)

Bag DKNY (similar, also from DKNY)

Earrings Primark (similar)

Necklace Bijou Brigitte (similar)

Bracelet Snö of Sweden (similar)








Share:

1 comment

  1. Wow these photos look great! I just love that outfit, it's so casual and cute.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig