Thursday, August 31, 2017

Desk Space Inspiration




Hi and happy Thursday! I have some internet issues right now so I'm blogging from my phone now and it feels so weird! But hopefully it will be fixad until tomorrow but that means tomorrow's blog post will be up a little bit later than usual but I will let you know! 

I'm planning on updating my desk space a bit at home and here are some photos from my inspiration board on Pinterest! I have seen a desk from Ikea that I want, it's quite similar to the last photo! 
Share:

1 comment

  1. Oh my gosh that is desk space goals!!! I love all the pink, and modern prints.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig