Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Avocados Are More Than Just Food!


I love avocados! You can do so much with them and isn't avocado on toast the best way to start the day in? There are many reasons why avocados are good. And fun fact, did you know that avocado is a fruit, a berry to be exact?! 
Avocados have more fat than any other fruit but the fat is good! In avocados you will find mono-unsaturated fat which is good for your heart. Avocados are also great if you want to eat sweet bakery things but trying to stay healthy. There are so many incredible recipes out there containing avocados, like this brownie one from Fugal Mom Eh

 But I don't only like (well, more love) avocados as a food. Avocados can do more than  being eaten up! Avocados are also used a lot in skin care products, like in the Kiehl's  Creamy Eye Treatment  with avocado. One of the key ingredients is avocado oil and  avocado oil is known to be the most moisturizing oil of any fruit. I can totally  understand that because instantly when I apply this under my eyes, my skin feels so  smooth and hydrated. I guess that's why I have been using it for two years now and I  still love it so much and it's one of my favorite skin care products I have ever tried.  The consistency is so creamy and nice to apply to the skin. And another really good  thing, it's so long lasting! I have had the same little jar for two years now! I haven't  used it every single day but almost! Isn't that amazing? So if you think it's pricey,  think again!



Share:

4 comments

  1. I love avocados too. I have heard about Kiels avocado eye cream before. I guess I need to give it a try.
    Have a nice week.

    Love, Esther
    https://lifestyle-tale.com/lady-in-red/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eyecream sounds really good. It bet it smells so good.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool! I never knew avocado would be so versatile. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig