Tuesday, August 29, 2017

3 Outfits Under $100

Posting on a Tuesday?! Yepp! If you didn't read yesterday's post, you maybe don't know that I'm posting every weekday this week. YAY! If you want to know why, check it out here. 

But on to today's post! I'm a budget girl and love H&M, Zara, Mango etc. I love them because the items are always so trendy and they are good on doing dupes and designer inspired pieces. And you can buy a lot of clothes if they are cheap... Right?! haha! You can shop everything down below! 

Ps. I you want more posts like this one, check my category "Lovely list" in the top bar! 

And if you know some good programs for making collage etc (not photoshop), please let me know!

Share:

3 comments

  1. Those outfits are just too cute! I love it.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunglasses, great post!

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these looks :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig