Friday, July 14, 2017

Summer Cute


Hi and happy Friday! I hope you have something fun planned for the weekend! I'm going to eat dinner with my girlfriends I traveled with today. We haven't seen each other since we were in France and that's like five weeks ago!! I can't wait to see them! ❤ And tomorrow I'm going to eat dinner with two other friends and we haven't seen each other for like months so it's going to be so fun to catch up! 

I said that a post about Mariehamn would go up today but I didn't take so many photos there because well... it wasn't so pretty there as I thought it was going to be. But it was a fun day spent with my mom! She is the best travel company, at least when it comes to shopping haha! We're seriously crazy when we're in London... Haha! And I didn't manage to get a video up for my Youtube yesterday either. Things are not going so good right now haha! But a video will be up very soon, I promise! I'm going to film today if I have time. 

This is an outfit I wore this week and it was so comfy! I love this gray skirt so much! My white tee is new. I didn't own a white tee before... Shame on me! But I found them quite boring but then I found this one with ruffles so I bought it hihi!

Top Object (more "not boring" white tees and tops below!)

Skirt Primark

Shoes Primark

Bag DKNY

Watch Regal

Sunnies Cubus

Necklace Bijou Brigitte

Earrings Primark

All under $50!







Share:

1 comment

  1. The cutest outfit! I adore the grey skirt!!

    Rachael xox
    www.rachaeldickinson.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig