Friday, July 7, 2017

New In Perfumes And How To Find Your Perfect Perfume


Hi lovelies and happy Friday! Today I want to talk about these two cuties... Moschino Pink Fresh Couture and I Am Juicy Couture

Let's start with the fragrance from Moschino! I didn't like the blue one but when they came out with the pink I, of course, had to smell it because well, it's pink. And guess what?! I loved it! This is a very fresh fragrance but with a touch of floral. It starts with lively pink grapefruit and then it has lily of the valley on the top. I love fresh, flowery scents so this one is a dream! Scroll down to continue reading about the perfumes and my tips on how to find your perfect match!

Then we have the I Am Juicy Couture which is not like Fresh Couture at all. Isn't it funny that you can fall in love with perfumes that are the opposite of each other? But it has fruits in it so that can be one of the reasons why I love it so much. But it also has gardenia, cashmere woods and musks in it which makes it a much "deeper" scent than Fresh Couture. 

But I'm so in love with both of them! But I think Pink Fresh Couture is more of a daytime perfume and I Am Juicy Couture is more of a dinner, night and date time perfume.  

To find your perfect match, I definitely recommend you to go out of your comfort zone! Before, I only used fresh and sweet perfumes but lately, I have been testing more deeper perfumes and I found out that I really love them! It's also different how perfumes react when they touch your body. They can smell totally different when you wear them from how they smell in the store on a testing stick. So if you can, ask for a sample so you don't buy a huge bottle and then realize that the perfume doesn't work with you. 


Share:

1 comment

  1. I'll have to try out the Juicy Couture one, that smell sounds like something I'd like.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig