Friday, July 21, 2017

Mixing Foundations


Hi everyone, I hope you're doing well! It's Friday today and I'm so happy because tonight I and my besties are going to have a cozy night in with some nice food (probably taco haha!), movies and then a sleep over. And now I have been in our summer house for two days (three nights) and that is definitely enough! I get bored so easily out there 🙈

But let's move over to what this blog post is really about! I love makeup and to play around with it and that's what I did some days ago. I love my Primark Matte Liquid Foundation but it's a little bit too light for me at the moment. So I thought, what happens if I mix it with something? I bought my Eucerin CC creme with SPF 50 last summer and I haven't used that this summer yet because it's too dark for me. And I didn't use it so much last summer either when I bought because it was slightly too dark. So I came up with an idea! Let's mix those two together! And it turned out to be the perfect color, coverage, and consistency! Now this is my favorite base to wear during the summer days when I'm heading somewhere! 



Share:

1 comment

  1. That's really cool! I always do that with my sunscreen and foundation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig