Monday, July 17, 2017

Floral Top


Hi and welcome to a new week! I hope your weekend was fun! I ate dinner out with friends both on Friday and Saturday so that was nice! 

I hope you have seen that I have published a new video on Youtube again? I did it yesterday! I had a schedule for a while, I was posting every Tuesday and Thursday but now I don't know if I'm going to have a schedule but I will publish videos two times a week, that's what I'm working for and I'm going to do my best for it!



Top Primark

Slacks H&M

Shoes New Look 

Bag New Yorker

Sunnies Lindex

Earrings and ring Primark

More floral (under $50!)







Share:

1 comment

  1. I just love that outfit, that floral top is so cute!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig