Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Dobby Details And Ruffles


I love this dress so much! I think dobby details are just adorable! This dress is one of my latest Primark buys and this dress was featured in my Mallorca Haul Video  (don't forget to subscribe to my channel because I publish new videos every Tuesday and Thursday!) and I just couldn't resist it because both of the dobby details and the ruffles on the shoulders and you know I can't say no to ruffles... I definitely want more of dobby details in my closet, like this dress for example! It's so fairy!

Dress Primark (more dobby details below!)

Shoes Primark

Bag DKNY

Earrings H&M




^^ My Mallorca Haul including Primark, Zara, Sfera and more!






Share:

5 comments

  1. loving your blog and can't believe I'm only just finding it !! such great quality and love the layout and design !!

    xx

    Anna Lisa
    @recesscity
    www.recesscity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so adorable, the pink bag makes your outfit stand out a lot. You have good photos too!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice dress !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2017/07/ultimate-fav-jumpsuit.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig