Monday, July 24, 2017

ASOS Wanties // July 2017


//Shop/see by clicking at the products//

Asos is a site I really wish I shopped from more often. They have so many beautiful things and it was so hard to just pick out a few for this post because I wish I could let every product I like in. They have a lot of the colors like nude, blush pink and light blue that I love! And they have so many fun, cute things like that flamingo sweater (must have!!) and the kitten shoes. I had a similar pair of cat shoes some years ago and I think I had them for three years because I loved them so much! So I'm thinking of buying a new pair soon if I found some I like and those shoes are incredibly cute if you ask me...
Share:

2 comments

  1. I have just bought the vacay bag for Ibiza - it is so big I love it. I love the look of those glittery shoes though!

    Rachael Dickinson
    www.rachaeldickinson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good picks!
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig