Monday, July 3, 2017

Airy


Hi lovelies! I hope you had a nice weekend! I actually didn't do so much but it was nice! Today I'm going to record a video and edit one! I think it's so fun and especially when it comes to makeup, I think it's easier to talk about them than write about them. And also in a video, you can see me using it and see the texture which you can in photos too, but it's more "live" and "realistic" in a video if you know that I mean. 

And on to this outfit! I got this flowy top from Shein a couple of months ago and it's perfect for the summer weather! I have been waiting for the summer to come so I can use this top because it's so comfy and airy and just so perfect for the higher temps! 

Top Shein

Slacks H&M

Shoes DinSko (similar, similar)

Bag Forever 21 (similar, similar and love this one)

Earrings Primark

More white tops for the summer... ❤




^^Haha outtake!



Share:

5 comments

  1. I love your bag!! Great outfit!

    Kim

    http://trendkeeper.me - "skinny" 4th of July recipes/drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your outfit! The top is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures. And your shirt, and bag are really cute.
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig