Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Favorite Pink And Delicious Pizzas!


I love pink from the bottom of my heart but I think this shade of pink must be my favorite! This dress is one of my absolute favorites in my closet and I love the wrap detail in the front, I think it makes it look luxurious hihi! I wore this dress on evening at Mallorca and that dinner we ate the most delicious pizzas! I ate two or three pizzas (ops!) during that week and all of them were amazing but I ate one with honey on (not any of the photos) and that must have been the most delicious pizza I have ever tried! Kevin ate them same, or we actually shared a pizza, and he said the same! And I love that the pizzas are so crispy and not fatty as in Sweden. I don't think I'm going to eat more pizzas in Sweden now haha!

Dress Bought in Amsterdam

Shoes Duffy

Bag New Yorker

Sunnies Lindex







Share:

1 comment

  1. The food looks delicious! I also really like your pink dress. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig