Friday, June 30, 2017

Colors And Prints!


Hi and Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have had a lovely week! The weather here hasn't been so good. I want the real summer weather to come now! And it's July tomorrow! That is just crazy!! On Sunday it will be a month ago since I graduated!! 

This might not be how you're used to see me dressed. I always wear neutrals and black and not prints so often but this is just crazy haha! I don't really know what happend but I definitely think that my nre flamingo tshirt from the kids department at Zara inspired me haha! But I kind of like it. I felt powerful in that outfit haha! Sounds redicilous I know but it's true! Maybe I should wear more colorful clothes more often!

Tshirt Zara kids

Jeans Shein 

Shoes Deichmann

Bag Red Herring / Debenhams

Earrings Primark









Share:

4 comments

  1. I love your outfit! The colorful look adds a summery feel to the whole outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This flamingo top is the cutest!! I love the texture and bright color! It looks so good on you!!

    Emily Katherine
    One Southern Belle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the top too haha!! Probably my new favorite item in my closet hihi!

      Delete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig