Monday, May 29, 2017

Stripes In The City


Hi everyone and happy Monday!! This weekend was the best ever! It was public holiday on Thursday and Friday so no school (YAY) and an extra long weekend. I basically spent the whole weekend with my boyfriend haha! On the Thursday, we were at my place because we had been on the party I talked about here (I didn't wore my flamingo skirt because it has become to big! So I had to wear a maxi dress instead but I love that one as well, you can see it here) and then he slept over but he went home in the evening. But on the Friday, we met again but in the city and we did some shopping and had dinner with his family. On Saturday it was time again haha! I went home to him and we had bbq with his family and relatives and then I stayed over to Sunday. But before on Saturday, I met my girlfriends so I have been with other people as well haha!! But the weather this weekend has been incredibly good! It has been like summer for real and I loove it!!

So, I snapped these photos during the Friday when I was in town with my boyfriend. He's a good photographer I think! It's going to be nice to have him with me to Mallorca... Hihi!

Dress Primark

Shoes Primark

Bag DKNY (Ps. Have you seen my latest video about what's inside my pink DKNY bag?)

Sunnies Lindex

Earrings and bracelet H&M








My Latest Youtube Video!


Share:

1 comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig