Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Home Inspiration

Happy hump day everyone! I hope your week is going fine! I just realised that on Friday it's exactly two (TWO???!!!) weeks until I graduate! Whhaat?? Haha! That is just so crazy! I'm going to do a post about how I feel about that and my latest three years in school but I know that I will start crying when I write it so I kind of pusing it up all the time... But I'm going to write it! I know that it's also good for me to get everything out and I think it will be a nice way to end it all with. 

But today we're talking about home goodies! I always search pinterest for inspiration for my future home and I love scrolling around looking for inspiration and planning how my house will look like in the future, just doing some home dreaming... I know that I will have a bright decor with a lot of white, neutral colors and gold! I love gold! And some pink as well of course hihi❤



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig