Monday, May 15, 2017

Bright


Just so you know, I Am wearing pants haha! The photos are so bright and I'm wearing white slacks so you can't really see my legs haha! But I love bright photos! But I also love to shoot in a beautiful garden or having a colorful house as a background. Not because I shoot in places like that so often (don't think I have ever done that) but I think it's beautiful and I want to do it! We just don't have so many colorful houses around here and I don't have time to go away and shoot. Sometimes I have and I love those moments because it's so much more fun to take photos when you go away to a special location that fits your outfit and gives them the right feeling. 

Top BikBok

Slacks H&M

Shoes Din sko

Bag Forever 21

Earrings Primark








^^ Haha!!

Share:

4 comments

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig