Wednesday, May 24, 2017

All My Favorite Pink Sunglasses! + Fun Day Talk!

^^ Sunnies from Cubus

Hi everyone, how is your week going so far? I'm so happy because yesterday, I handed back all my school books and my computer so I'm feeling totally FREE right now and it's the best feeling ever! I can really feel the smell of the graduation now...

Today is a fun day! I'm starting school 12.30 so after lunch and I have three lessons, geography (blah), biology (more blah) and then dance and wre're going to show our solos that we have been working which is a bit scary but we're only 11 or so in my dance class and some of them aren't coming to the lesson I think so it's going to be pretty chill. But I have no problems with performing in front of a group or a public. I think I have got that from the gymnastics. And then in the evening, I'm going with my boyfriend and a lot of friends to a graduation party with the theme The Seven Seas so I'm going to wear my flamingo skirt! Wiiho! I will take a photo and show you!
____________________

And what about these pink sunnies? I will be talking about them in my next Youtube video on Friday actually. But I love them so much! Or I love anything pink... But anyway haha! I have linked some more pink sunglasses here below for you to check out and yes, I want all of them!!


Share:

2 comments

  1. Very pretty sunglasses options! Sounds like you're going to have an awesome day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks.
    Have a beautiful weekend. Love, Esther
    https://lifestyle-tale.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig