Monday, April 17, 2017

Walking in Mesh Leggings


Hi everyone and welcome to a new week! Did you have a great Easter and did you ate a lot of candy? Then you might have to workout now or go for a walk. I started to take walks but then my knee felt bad so now I don't take any long walks anymore but I'm going to my physiotherapist next Thursday so I have to talk to her and ask why. It might be the meniscus which is not so good because then I maybe have to do another surgery... Buhu. But luckily, fixing a meniscus or take a part of it away is not such a big thing. Not as big as putting in a new ACL. But maybe it's nothing and that's what I hope but now I'm prepared that it can be the meniscus and a new surgery so I'm not going to be surprised. 

But I'm still working out even though I'm not taking any long walks. I recently got these leggings from SheInside and they are so comfortable and I really like the mest details, it makes them something extra. I also know that I will be lounging around in these a lot at home... 

Sweatshirt Mango

Leggings SheInside 

Shoes Adidas








Thank you SheInside for kindly sending me these leggings.

Share:

2 comments

  1. I'm really sorry to hear about your knee, I hope it's nothing serious. And those leggings are super pretty, the mesh gives them such a different and unique vibe to it.

    Marta - www.aroundcolours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leggings looks so comfy! :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig