Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The Perfect Spring Booties...


Since I love comfy shoes (who doesn't?!) but I don't really love sneakers and trainers, it's always a bit of a struggle to find a pair of shoes that look nice and don't have a too high heel and are comfortable. But now I have found the perfect pair that is everything I want! The heel is just perfect, they are black and they goes with everything so I really like them! 

Cardigan/jacket Kappahl

Jeans Zara

Booties Skopunkten

Bag DKNY

Earrings Montini

Ring Montini







Share:

1 comment

  1. Lovely outfit! The boots definitely looks comfy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig