Monday, April 10, 2017

Spring Outfit By The Lake


This day was not as springy as much outfit, just so you know! Or it was in the beginning but in the afternoon the beautiful weather disappeared. So while my mom and I drove to this place, it started to rain. Not funny! And it was so so windy! My hair was in my face almost all the time but luckily I got some good shots in the end. But it was a nice place to shoot in and I will definitely go here more in the summer. It's only like ten minutes with car from where I live so that's a plus!

Blouse Primark

Pants Gina Tricot

Shoes Skopunkten/Feetfirst


Earrings Primark









And also! I have published a new video on my Youtube channel! WOOW! Haha! I'm planning on starting doing more Youtube now when I have my Olympus Pen❤ You can also watch it here!


Share:

5 comments

  1. Amazing look! So cute :)

    http://www.sweetpoppy.dudeklatero.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the neutral shades! Such a cute outfit
    -Kate
    http://www.katekoutures.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty outfit! I like the color scheme. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig