Friday, April 28, 2017

Scarf


Hi everyone and happy Friday! I'm so so happy because this weekend is an extra day long because it's Walpurgis on Sunday so it's not school on Monday, YAY! Another day with only four days next week!😃 So this weekend is going to be fun! Tomorrow it's my friend's birthday so we're a bunch of girls who are going out for dinner and then we're going out for some drinks maybe... 

And on to this outfit! Scarfs are something that is so classic but lately it feels like it has been extra trendy so I have jumped on the trend! I think a scarf makes the outfit more dressy and I feel like an elegant lady when I wear one which I love haha!

Blouse Primark

Skirt H&M

Shoes Skopunkten

Bag DKNY

Scarf Borrowed from my mom










Share:

2 comments

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig