Friday, April 14, 2017

My Easter Outfit


Easter is tomorrow and this is what I will wear! But I maybe dress it down a bit and wear a pair of white slacks instead but it depends on my mode and if it's cold or not. I love this top so much! I love bell sleeves and florals so it's a pretty great top... I'm also in love with the skirt! Found it in a small, random shop in Amsterdam last summer and it's so feminine, girly and pretty, just the way I like it! 

Also I want to say that I have started doing Youtube again so go in there and watch my videos ❤❤ You can click at the Youtube button up in the right corner! Tonight, I will publish an Easter Get Ready With Me (including this outfit) and it took me quite a long time to do it so I would appreciate if you could go in and watch it and please let me know what you think and what I can to better! I love to hear your thougts! Now, go and have a lovely Easter! 💗

Top Primark

Skirt Bought in Amsterdam

Shoes Dinsko

Bag Forever 21

Earrings Primark

Rings H&M







Share:

1 comment

  1. Love your skirt! The purse is also pretty too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig