Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Lace And Leo


Top Vero Moda

Pants H&M

Shoes Skopunkten/Feetfirst

Bag H&M

Earrings Primark

Hi guys and happy hump day! We're going towards the weekend now! I'm feeling a bit tired to be honest. I didn't slept well last week and this week is not much better. I struggle with dreams and nightmares and this week and last week has been worse than usual + it takes a long time until I fall asleep. You know when you just change side and roll around... But I'm sure it will get better soon again! But the weather makes me happy! It was soo windy yesterday but pretty warm in the afternoon so I took a walk and it was just so nice to be out and get some fresh air and listen to a podcast! 

And on to the outfit... I wore this look last week and I like that it feels a bit elegant. I wore sneakers to it in school though because my knee wasn't ready to walk in these shoes I'm wearing in the photos then (but now I can wear them! My knee feels really nice actually! I'm going to my physiotherapist and I'm excited to get some new exercises for me knee!). 








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig