Friday, April 7, 2017

Healthy Raspberry Muffins


Happy Friday everyone! I hope you're going to get a nice Friday and weekend filled with love and fun stuff❤ Give someone an extra big hug! 

Today I want to share this muffin recipe with you! I did it last Thursday (I posted it on my Instagram stories, if you don't follow me, please do it here!) and they succed! Even my mom liked them and she doesn't use to like healthy things I bake haha! 

I have really started to thinking more about eating healthy lately and since I got my Kayla Itsines book. It's about two months until summer and until I go to France and Spain and I really want to be in shape then! And of course we can't forget my graduation, the most important of all (noo... I actually think my travels are more important...hehe). I improvised a bit when I did these so you can swap the coconut flour to almond flour or just normal flour if you want to! Or you can use another yoghurt, it doesn't have to be raspberry yoghurt. It can be greek yoghurt or vanilla if you want to. Experiment a bit and do what you feel for!

Ingredients 

1 cup flour of your choice (I used coconut flour)

1 cup rolled oats

2 tbs baking powder

2 eggs

1 cup raspberry yoghurt (but you can use what you like)

Honey (as much as you want to. I don't like using too much because it tastes too sweet)

1/4 cup of milk

2 tbs vanilla powder/extract (I used powder)

1 cup of berries (I used raspberries)

How to

Oven: 350 F, 170 C

1. Mix all the wet ingredients in a bowl and mix all the dry ingredients in another bowl. 

2. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix them well.

3. Fill muffin cups with batter.

4. Put berries on top of every muffin and then put them in the oven for about 18-20 minutes.




Please let me know if you try them and if you liked them or not!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig