Friday, April 21, 2017

Embroidered Sheer Top


Can we please talk about this embriodered top?! Even though it's black, I think this is perfect for Spring! The sheer material and the embriodered florals make this top so cute! This top reminds me about something from Needle & Thread but this is much more less expensive. Also I can't wait until the summer when I can wear it to a high waisted skirt or my scalloped shorts!

And these pants... They are the most comfortable pants ever and they look elegant as well! I don't think you can see it in the photos because I didn't take a close up on them but they are pleated which I think is so nice! I'm going to wear them so much! Probably tooo much... 

I just want so say a word about what I'm going to do today as well... I'm going to highlight my hair! I have never done anything color wise to my hair before (I colored my ends pink once but that was not so serious, I just did it at home with a color that fades when you wash your hair and to be serious, I didn't look good at all) so I'm a bit nervous actually haha! I'm doing it now because I think my hair is a little bit too dark, I want it more bright and blonde. But I don't want to color my whole hair because I still want it to be my hair and as natural as possible. And also I know that my hair will be lighter in the summer so just highlight it will be perfect I believe. So check my instagram tomorrow because I will post a clear photo (before and after) of my new hair then. 


Pants BikBok

Shoes Deichmann

Bag River Island

Earrings Primark







Thank you SheInside for kindly seding me this top.

Share:

1 comment

  1. Very pretty outfit! I really like the small bag. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig