Monday, April 24, 2017

Bow Tie Halter Neck Top


Isn't this bow top so pretty?! I think this will be perfect in the summer because it's very thin and the material is pretty breezy which is nice! I got this top from SheInside and it runs a bit big in size. I use to have M in SheInside clothes because I think they are a bit small and also because I'm always unsure when I shop online so sometimes I size up just to be sure. But this top in M is so big!! When I took these photos, I put a hair tie in the back to make it smaller but even then it slipped down a bit so you can see my bra... So I would recommend you to size down in this top. But luckily I have a mom who can sew!


Jeans Zara

Shoes H&M

Wallet New Look

Earrings H&M







Thank you SheInside for kindly sending me this item.

Share:

1 comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig