Saturday, April 15, 2017

Amazing Sales That You Can't Miss!


I don't do posts like this so often (and when was the last time I updated on a Saturday??!) but I thought why not? There are so many incredible sales going on right now and you have the right to get to know about them! It's a perfect opportunity so buy some clothes for the summer! I have listed all my favorite picks in this post that I would buy...

Shopbop
20% off your order using EVENT17, or 25% off when you spend $500+

Lord And Taylor
Take an extra 30% off almost everything with code FRIENDS

J.Crew Factory
50% off everything, including new arrivals

Loft
Friends and family - take 40% off everything using code FRIENDS

Forzieri
Take 20% off the most covetable styles with code FDS20



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig