Friday, March 24, 2017

Tweed For Spring


Hi dear readers and hi Friiday! I'm super happy as always on Fridays haha! But today I'm even more happier because I realised that it's Easter soon so I will get one week and one day break from school! Yaay! But it's two weeks left now but hopefully they will go fast! And I will post a "What To Wear On Easter" post next week, on Wednesday so stay tuned for that!

I'm actually really pleased with these photos. My mom took them (as always, almost) and for some reason so many of them were not in focus. So annoying! But the photos that were in focus turned out to be really great instead (if you ask me...). It's all about that balance, right?! 

I love this tweed dress! I have had it for more than a year but I had forgotten it a bit so I was so glad when I found it! This is a more soft tweed material so it's so comfy and I just love it so much! I put my Ted Baker belt in the waist to make it more girly and I loved wearing this look. I didn't wanted to take it off in the end of the day so I guess you will see me in this outfit soon again ❤. 

Dress Gina Tricot

Coat Jacqueline de Yong

Boots Zara

Bag DKNY

Earrings Primark

Ring H&M







Share:

4 comments

  1. Loving the color palette of your outfit! Nothing screams "Spring" more than blush tones! Need that DKNY bag in my life!!
    Enjoy your weekend, dear :*

    Natalie
    http://www.passportout.asia/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes blush tones are the most gorgeous ones for Spring!

      Delete
  2. Your handbag is just adorable!
    -Kate
    http://www.katekoutures.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig