Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Lovely List #16 What To Wear For Easter And Spring


It's actually April in just a few days! Can you believe it? I can't! But with that, Easter is coming closer and closer and it's time to decide what to wear. Of course you don't have to decide like three weeks before what to wear but if you're like me and loove clothes and to plan outfits, you probably have some ideas in your mind already or are looking for some! I have linked up some of my favorite pieces for Easter but also for Spring in generally, from a few of my favorite sites and brands (I know you like them too) so let's go!








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig