Friday, March 31, 2017

Pink x Stripes


I can't get enough (and I will never get) of pink and I love stripes to so this is a perfect combination. I wore it last week and felt a bit business like when I wore a shirt underneath the sweater haha! I don't wear shirts so often, actually that pink one is the only one I own. I think the reason why I don't own more than one shirt is that they are a bit masculine if you no what I mean. It's definitely not something wrong with that, it's more the opposit. But my style is not so masculine but I think I did a pretty good job and made the shirt more "my style" when I pared it with pink and a pair of statement earrings. 

It's also the last day of March today and tomorrow we're stepping into April, I'm so excited!!

Shirt H&M

Sweater Primark (also love this one)

Pants H&M

Shoes Lejon/Skopunkten/Feetfirst

Bag DKNY

Earrings New Look

Bracelet Snö of Sweden

Sunnies Lindex (they are so old now, OMG! But I LOVE them! They are my all time favorites❤❤❤)








Share:

2 comments

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig