Monday, March 27, 2017

My New Favorite Breakfast!


Good day or good morning ❤ I hope you had a lovely weekend but if you hadn't, maybe you can start this week in a better way! This post is not sponsored or anything just so you now! I only write about these producsts because I recently discovered them (last week actually!) and I love them so I want to share my love for them with you. 

I love trying new beauty products but lately I have started to like trying new food as well. I recently got the Kayla Itsines book and I'm feeling so inspired by all her recipes and healthy eating. So when I went to the grocery store with my mom last week (it was such a long time ago since I went grocery shopping with my mom before that, omg! When I was younger I always went there with her. But maybe I have more things to do now like school, I didn't had that when I was 9. ) I bought soya yoghurt and a new granola I had never tried before. I have a love/hate relationship with yoghurt. Sometimes I loove it and want to eat it everyday and sometimes I don't eat it for months. So I have been in a "hate" period for a while now but decided to quit it and try something new so I went for soya yoghurt! 

I bought a soya yoghurt from Alpro and they make products that is 100% plant based. The yoghurt is naturally free from lactose and gluten and it's vegan! I was so excited to try it so I did it directly when we came home and I'm actually really impressed! I had no idea how it was going to taste but it's delicious!! It tastes a bit different from a normal yoghurt but it's soo nice! I think I actually prefer this soya yoghurt! 

I also bought a new granola from PaulĂșns with cacao, raspberries and dates. It's no added sugar and it contains a lot of fibers. PaulĂșns is a products from Sweden and what they want is so make it easier to make healthier choices. 

So, now this is what I eat almost everyday for breakfast and my love relationship with yoghurt is back! It feels so fresh to start the day by eating this.




Share:

2 comments

  1. I'm so bad about eating breakfast despite it being one of my favorite meals! This looks delish!

    C's Collection | http://chelseascollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig