Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Metallic


It really feels like spring when you switch your boots to sneakers! I'm not a big fan of sneakers, if I could, I would go in heels or a pair of cute ballerinas everyday but I can't at the moment haha! I think people would look weird at me + it's too cold. So I have to wear sneakers, it's hard to get away from them. But when I buy sneakers, I always look for something special like glitter, a cute color like pink or metallic like these I'm wearing in the photos. 

Blouse Lager 157

Pants H&M

Sneakers Primark

Bag Zara

Earrings Gina Tricot







^^ Haha I can't resist laughing when dad is making fun of me 



Share:

1 comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig