Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Creating Memories | My Summer Plans For 2017


I know that it's a few months until the summer but the time goes pretty fast and soon it will be summer, so I have already planned it! I will travel to two new places this summer (or maybe even more...) and I'm so excited! I'm graduating from school 2nd of June and then on the 4th, my first travel will begin. It feels so nice to know that I will get some vacation and have time to rest and just enjoy life just after my graduation. The time before the graduation is pretty stressful and hectic I have heard. But travel two times in just a month is a bit expensive, yes, but I think it's worth it. 

First, I will go to Nice and then to Menton with my girlfriends 💕 It will be the third summer we travel together, so fun! Menton is just beside Italy so maybe we will go there on day too! And then I will come home and then the day after, I will go to Majorca with my boyfriend! It will be the first time we travel together somewhere and it's going to be so fun! Feels like we know each other to 100 % but I'm sure we will get to know each other even more during out vacation. I have heard that travel together is something really good to do. 


So it will be a pricy start of the summer and my life after the graduation but it's worth it. I will get so many memories from it and so many good experiences. Travel really open up your mind! Do you have any plans for your summer yet? If not, you can go to Eventbrite  and see if they have anyting you like, which they probably have! Eventbrite is a site where you can upload and create your own events or search by events. It could be everything from music and food festivals to workshops and other things! 

A photo from my vacation to Greece from last summer


Thank you so much Eventbrite who gave me an idea about writing this post!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Lovely photos! Sounds like you have a lot planned for the summer.
    I'm definitely looking forward to traveling more this summer too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I really want to travel more this year as well, particularly international travel!

    insta | bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig