Friday, March 17, 2017

Comfy


Wohoo an outfit post is here!! This is the kind of outfit that I have been wearing for two weeks now but now, today, I removed my stitches yesterday and it feels so nice! I'm able to get back to normal clothes again haha! Can't wait to get dressed up a bit! It has been really comfy to wear yoga and loose fit pants but I love dresses and I have been missing my normal clothes. 

Now it's Friday and weekend and I'm so happy! This week was so boring and slow in school! 

Knit Primark

Yoga Pants H&M

Shoes Similar, love the bows!

Backpack Primark








Share:

2 comments

  1. I love the sweater, it's super pretty!

    Marta - www.aroundcolours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit! It looks comfy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig