Monday, March 20, 2017

Bell Sleeves And Flares


Hi everyone! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend! I spent my weekend with my boyfriend (as usual❤❤❤❤) and I also met my girl friends and we did some planning for our trip to France in June but we also talked about other stuff... Hihi! 

I wore this outfit this Friday and the weather was so beautiful! But it was cold, maybe you can tell from the close up photo of my bracelets haha! *goosebumps*

I love girly and feminine items so it's not a secret that I love the ruffle and bell sleeve trend that's going on right now. I found this top at Primark and I got it in a floral print as well, so beautiful! Can't wait to show you an outfit with the floral one too. I feel like it's very easy to jump on to this trend (if you like it) because you can find so many pieces with ruffles/bells in different price ranges. I have linked some of my favorites here below ❤

Top Primark

Flares Zara

Sneakers Lejon/Skopunkten

Bag DKNY

Bracelets Snö of Sweden and H&M

Earrings Forever 21









Share:

4 comments

  1. Gorgoeus top!
    Amazing outfit as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your whole wardrobe choice!! That pink top goes perfect with the purse and bracelet.

    Mara
    www.mlovesm.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig