Friday, March 10, 2017

Backpack Girl


This is something you have never seen me in before, a backpack! It's almost like I have never seen myself in one either haha! Last time I had a backpack was when I was 7 I think... I have just never been a backpack girl, I have always loved handbags 😄 So, why do I have a backpack now? Well... If you follow me and read my blog, instgram and so, you might know that I have done a surgery, a ACL surgery to be exact. So I'm having crutches right now and can't carry on a handbag so I have a backpack. The surgery and everything went fine and I'm feeling okay! I have been a little bit sick after but that's normal and I came back to school this Wednesday so I'm doing great. I have got a key to the elevator in school so I'm going in that one and my friends like to come along with me haha! It takes like one second but anyway ha! 

So, back to backpack talk! This is my first backpack in my grown up life and I wanted a backpack that doesn't stand out too much because I already do with my crutches, so when I found this at Primark and knew it was what I was looking for. It's simple and black but I like the quilted material. I have linked some more backpacks below for you that I like. Some of them are not simple, I know, but they are funny haha! Don't know if I like wearing a backpack tho... I think I'm still a handbag kind of girl hihi ❤❤

I'm also glad that I have posted an outfit post (kind of) now! Been over a week ago since my last outfit post I think! It feels like forever since I shooted and I can't wait to get back to it! But the only shoes I can wear at the moment are Uggs because I can't get my winter boots over my knee and it's so wet and snowy so I can't wear trainers or sneakers either, problems I know haha! So it's not that fun to take outfit photos with Uggs on all the time. And also, I have so much Spring items and outfits I want to share with you but the winter just came back to us so I guess I will have to wait for a while with that. 

This was kind of a long post but it was really nice to just sit down and write! Now it's Friday and I'm so happy! I'm so tired! I'm going to take a shower now (okay, not now because when this post goes live, it's morning in Sweden, but maybe in 10 hours or so, in the evening) and use some luxury shower products because I'm worth it after this long week! 







Share:

5 comments

  1. Very nice backpack! It's very chic and stylish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never a big fan of backpacks but for the last year or so I've been thinking of getting one. They're so practical and there are so many cute ones out there! And I'm glad your surgery went well :)

    Marta - www.aroundcolours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are very practical! Might take this with me next time I travel!

      Have a lovely weekend! <3

      Delete
  3. A backpack looks great on you! This is such a cute one!

    God bless,
    Xo, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig