Monday, February 6, 2017

Casual Chic + First Photos With My 45 mm 1.8 Olympus Lens!


These photos are the first ones I took with my Olympus Pen with the 45 mm F 1.8 lens and I'm so happy with the result! This camera just makes me happier and happier and never stop surprising me haha! It's insane that I can be so happy over something that is just a thing but I am! Can't wait to take this little beauty with me out in the world! ❤❤

This is just a casual but a bit dressed up outfit I wore last weekend when I ate dinner with my boyfriend, love the trumpet ruffle sleeves!

Blouse H&M

Slacks H&M

Boots Zara

Bag Zara

Earrings Primark

Rings H&M

Necklace Forever 21

Lipstick Rimmel (also love this and this from Rimmel)











Share:

1 comment

  1. Really cute outfit! I love your boots.
    The photos looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig