Friday, February 17, 2017

Blush Pink And Some Leo + Spring Break Plans


Hi everyone and happy Friiday! I'm so so happy right now because now it's one week break from school and tomorrow me and my mom are going to London! Woohoo! London is my favorite (so far) city in the world. It's big but it feels small because all the buildings are so cute and old! It's just so beautiful! It's over a year since last time I was in London now so I really can't wait to get there! It's going to be so nice to just walk around, take photos, do some filming (London Travel Diary is coming up later!), shop a lot and eat afternoon tea!

Blouse H&M

Slacks H&M

Shoes Zara

Bag H&M

Earrings H&M

Bracelets H&M








Share:

3 comments

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig