Monday, February 13, 2017

Always Red


Say hello to my latest perfume, a new favorite to add to my collection, and perfect for Valentine's Day as well. 

With top notes of black currant bud, pear, lemon and middle notes like peach blossom and muguet and a base made of vanilla, moss, cedarwood and patchouli, this scent is perfect for a date. This perfume is for the woman with power, pace and grace. 

With all those key notes, this scent is much heavier than my normal ones, but that's what I like about it. When I wear it, I feel a special strength feeling and I feel much more confident! It was strange in the beginning but now I have really fall in love with this Always Red Femme EdT! It maked me realise that I have to go over my comfort zone and try new perfumes sometimes!



Share:

1 comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig