Friday, January 6, 2017

Winter Neutrals


Hi everyone! I hope you're doing well and that 2017 is okay so far! We have got so much snow over here, it's crazy! And it's so cold! Why didn't the snow show up before Christmas?! 

A neutral palette is never wrong and I have been falling for neutrals and nudes and classic things for a while now! I love the classic Burberry print and I like this bag, except from the fact that it's fake. When I was little and went to Spain on vacation with my family, I bought a fake Louis Vuitton bag and a fake Chanel wallet. And my mom got this bag a few years before that. I think I have used my fake LV bag about three times and the wallet the same. I didn't enjoy them when I got home. Now, I would never ever buy something fake! It feels so wrong and I know that I'm not going to like it and enjoy using it. When I have the economy for it. I will buy a real LV bag, a real Chanel wallet and a real Burberry bag. I love the brands and they create beautiful things. I'm so sorry that I bought fake items from you! So, in the future, I promise that I will buy real things from you, to say sorry!❤








Coat H&M (similar, similar, similar - all from H&M)

Turtleneck Lindex

Slacks H&M

OTK Boots H&M

Bag Fake Burberry (read text above!!)

Earrings Primark




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig