Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The Beauty of Life


Hello and welcome to the first blog post of the new year, 2017! I hope you're excited because I am! Did you have a nice New Year's Eve? I spent my NYE with my boyfriend, his family and relatives and their friends. It was a very nice NYE! I also gave some of my old gymnastics leotards to one of his relatives, she is 6 years old and she is doing gymnastics, like me. She didn't had a leotard so she put one of them one directly and wore it the rest of the evening haha! So cute!❤ 

I don't have any New Year's resolutions because I just think it's kind of annyoing (oh well, I got one and it's so use my electric toothbrush more... ha) but I will try to make 2017 my best year yet! I already know that a lot of things will happen and change this year because I'm graduating from school, but just forget about that for a moment. This year, I will take care of myself. I will celebrate the beauty of life and I'm not going to do things that I don't want to do or don't like. I'm just going to be myself. And what's a better start than this set of products from Rituals?

" In Japan the annual flowering of Sakura 
has been celebrated for centuries and 
symbolizes the beauty of life. 
Make each day feel like a new beginning. "


Since I got this set, my shower routine is one of the best moment of the day. The smell is just too lovely! The scent of organic rice milk and cherry blossom is just wonderful and it makes me feel so relaxed and beautiful. I use this body scrub a few times a week and then I'm taking the foaming shower gel (below). 



When I step out of the shower, I use the body cream and it not only makes my skin smell amazing, it also makes it super soft! 


And before I go out, I spray this bed and body mist on my body. I have quite bad experiences from body mists but this one actually stays on the skin for a whole day! It's like a perfume which is amazing too me! I also put some body cream on before I apply the mist, it makes it last even longer. It's like a glue! 


What does beauty mean to you?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig