Monday, January 16, 2017

New Opportunities


Hi everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Mine was lovely! I started of the Saturday by cleaning at my dad's job (my extra work) and then we picked up something new to my room (so excited, I'm going to show you more later!) and then we went home and I took a shower, fixed my hair, did my makeup, got dressed up a bit and when headed into town. There I met my boyfriend, his family and his relatives for a little birthday party and it was so fun! ❤🎂 And then I spend my Sunday at my boyfriend's place. A perfect weekend! 

Now it's a new week with new opportunities! And speaking of something new... These photos are the first outfit photos that I took with my Olympus Pen E-PL 7!! I decided to buy the E-PL 7 instead of the 8 because I found them so incredibly similar to each other and the E-PL 7 is a bit cheaper. These photos aren't blurry in the background though because they are taken with the Pancake lens that comes with the camera but I'm waiting for my 45 mm 1.8 lens to come 😃 But I have to say that so far, I'm very pleased over this camera. It takes time to get used to it and I'm learning and discovering new things with it every day but I love it and it's so handy! Doesn't take much space in the bag and it's not heavy as my old DSLR. This is the perfect travel camera and I'm sure I will be using it A LOT this summer! 







Faux fur vest Zara Kids

Top H&M

Skirt Asos

OTK Boots H&M

Bag DKNY

Earrings H&M

Rings H&M



Share:

8 comments

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig