Friday, January 13, 2017

Favorites From 2016

Full post here

It's so fun to look back in the archive and see what you have worn in the past year! I didn't planned to do a look back post but when I started to look at some outfits that I wore last year, I changed my mind haha! It's so much I don't remember and then when I see the photos, I remember exactly what I did that day and what mode I was in and things like that! It's so fun and probably one of my favorite things with blogging!

In yesterday's blog post I wrote "tomorrow is it Friday" or something and now we're here! It is Friday! Friday 13 actually haha! Do you have something fun planned for the weekend? I have a birthday party to attend tomorrow, it's going to be fun! It's a relative to my boyfriend who turns seven and she is so cute! 🎂

Full post here

Full post here

Full post here

Full post here

Full post here

Full post here



Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi Shophie,
    I really like this great and amazing blog. Its inspirational. Thanks.
    Human Hair Toppers UK

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig